Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc. is a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements and other health-building products. We are committed to enhancing the well-being of our customers – through research, development, and delivery of effective nutritional products. It is our mission to contribute to the lives of our customers, employees, suppliers and the communities we serve, in a cooperative and sustainable manner.
The Packaging Operator packages finished products in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) regulations, taking into consideration the company’s commitment to our seven Core Values such as Sustainability (people, the planet, and profit) in the planning and implementation of all actions related to the area of responsibility.
- Clean and sanitize machines and work areas
- Adjust equipment to meet specified quantity on the work order
- Change equipment and machine parts as needed
- Prepare packaging line for operation by filling equipment with product and bottles
- Ensure caps, seals, labels, lot number and expiry date are correct
- Periodically check bottle weights and make adjustments where required
- Package bottles in boxes and label boxes
- Assemble boxes and trays
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Follow and adhere to all given instructions including work procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Strictly adhere to and observe all safety policies as outlined in the company policies and training sessions
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication in the English language, both written and verbal
- Mechanically inclined and able to troubleshoot and perform machinery maintenance
- Basic math skills and the ability to operate a computer and programs
- Knowledge of regulations and procedures of production lines and product
- Previous experience working with SYSPRO and SharePoint considered an asset
- Previous packaging experience and knowledge of cGMP considered an asset
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential
- Works effectively to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude; adaptable to change
- Organized, along with strong record management and inventory skills
- Able to stand for an entire shift excluding breaks
- Able to lift up to 20kg numerous times throughout a shift
- Able to multitask, while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Respect for authority and company policy
- Safety conscious
This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Only electronic applications can be accepted. This position will close when a competitive candidate pool has been identified. We thank you all for your applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. You can check the status of your application by logging in to your account. All the best!
Sunday to Thursday at 10:15 pm – 6:15 am
NOTE: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide your RESUME for Packaging Operator Jobs In Canada, so that they can Trace you. The company will Contact you by email if you are selected. Thank you.